1. Brian Clark
    Brian Clark September 9, 2019 at 11:39 am | | Reply

Perfect show. It’s wonderful to hear the voice beneath some fantastic writing I’ve appreciated over the years. A quick correction: some of the music for the show was also written by Mike Donofrio,of Montpelier, VT. Thank you for the work you do.

2. Robbin M McEnany
    Robbin M McEnany September 10, 2019 at 2:46 pm | | Reply

This was delightfully entertaining. I especially enjoyed listening with my eyes closed, in the presence of a cool Fall breeze. Thank you for this!

3. Melissa Burroughs
    Melissa Burroughs September 12, 2019 at 8:58 am | | Reply

Among my favorites, Erica. Thank you!

4. Annie Greensfelder
    Annie Greensfelder September 15, 2019 at 1:28 pm | | Reply

Ahhhh yes. I will be listening to this again and then again in order to up my chances of taking it fully in. Especially thought provoking and uplifting: Garret’s clear minded description of what faith, sentiment and sacredness mean to him. These are three aspects/concepts of life that often seem either dismissed out-of-hand or else lived to the extreme.

I look forward to reading his poetry.

Many thanks!
    Annie

5. Eric
    Eric September 16, 2019 at 8:20 am | | Reply

The podcast with poet Garret is a delight. I wanted to hear every word. You are so skilled at identifying worthwhile subject matter. And you have mastery with teasing out delicious morsels and also getting out of your guest’s way. I love so many of your pieces, but this one in particular really spoke to me. Thanks for your inspiring work. Eric

6. Sue Gage
    Sue Gage September 26, 2019 at 8:48 am | | Reply

Thank you, both of you. What a wonderful podcast. I was extremely fortunate to have had Garrett as a teacher in high school in the Northeast Kingdom. What a treasure. He continues to challenge me, a long ago student, and I respond by continuing to learn. I thank him for that.

7. dh
    dh September 28, 2019 at 11:28 am | | Reply

Thank you, Erica. This was one of those stories that really shines a light on the beauty of humanity and reason. Garret’s wisdom is inspiring, his choreography of words a gorgeous ethereal dance. It effected the way I have thought about the world the last few days, for the better, and have shared it with friends and family so they could benefit as well.

8. McClain Moredock
    McClain Moredock October 1, 2019 at 8:32 am | | Reply

I’ve corresponded with Garret in years past and read his work but never met or heard him. He’s like a glass of pure spring water. Clearly, a mind set loose by free association. Thank you.