1. Bess O'Brien
    Bess O'Brien August 7, 2019 at 1:15 pm | | Reply

Soo awesome! Summer Theatre rocks. Thanks Erica for another great show. Bess

2. Melissa Burroughs
    Melissa Burroughs August 7, 2019 at 4:17 pm | | Reply

Love these young people. They’re inspired … to go to Broadway, to stick near Randolph where they’re happy, to become dentists…. Musical theater is inspirational, and these kids get it. Thank you, Erica. We know you have a little such inspiration yourself!

3. Jeremy
    Jeremy August 7, 2019 at 6:10 pm | | Reply

Great show Erica!

4. Forrest MacGregor
    Forrest MacGregor August 8, 2019 at 5:44 pm | | Reply

I KNEW this would be a good episode, and was rewarded with a rare affirmation of a prediction! I heard some of my favorite people being interviewed and I am ecstatic that a wider audience might get an appreciation of this most-Vermont enterprise. The play itself is a little piece of small town magic, as the older kids bring along the younger year after year and the parents and casual citizens chip in with their labor and creativity to make sets and create a consistently amazing production. The kids are pros in the making… they soldier through, behave themselves, stretch their skills, and confront their fears. Some shine like floodlamps! My favorite annual Vermont event. Can’t wait for next year. And your episode, Erica, does it fine service. Count me a big fan, and thanks for doing such a great job telling people about this in your special way. Good work.

5. Diana Lawrence
    Diana Lawrence August 15, 2019 at 4:35 pm | | Reply

I sobbed in the car on my way to work this morning listening to this episode. Those delightful, self-possessed, talented kids! It was so Vermont.

1. Kelly Green
      Kelly Green September 7, 2019 at 1:45 pm | | Reply

This sentiment exactly! I love these kids with all my heart.