1. Charlie Tipper
    Charlie Tipper June 28, 2018 at 12:28 pm | | Reply

Did you know… I Loved this. Love Leland. Loved the White Throated Sparrow song throughout.

2. walden s, morton
    walden s, morton June 28, 2018 at 3:04 pm | | Reply

Leland you are having a terrific life in the Vermont woods !
    so great, being out there with buddies…and PORCUPINES !

Hope you do this kind of thing always …

Denney Morton over in Maine..

3. Linda
    Linda June 29, 2018 at 12:33 am | | Reply

Leland, it’s nice to get an update on you again. I hope you all have fun doing the survivor competition.

4. Peg Tassey
    Peg Tassey June 29, 2018 at 8:21 am | | Reply

Balm for the soul! Leland you rock! I feel the same way you do about crowds and trees. And I did NOT know all those cool things about Geography, thank you for enlightening me! I hope to hear how the Survivor challenge went. Sounds so fun! Have a great Summer!

Peg in Calais

5. sarah miller
    sarah miller June 29, 2018 at 3:54 pm | | Reply

hi erica i just gave you 10 a month. would like to encourage all others with any means (mine are modest as you know, but i am an avid listener, so i owe you) to do the same.

6. Michael McLure
    Michael McLure July 3, 2018 at 12:31 pm | | Reply

Leland I’m very impressed by your willingness to do the wilderness challenge. I don’t know many boys your age that would be eager to do all the work and put up with all the discomforts of living outside for 5 days. I hope you see lots of critters and have a memorable experience!