1. marianne ross
    marianne ross October 16, 2017 at 5:40 pm | | Reply

continuing wisdom from rob merman! . how we navigate the juxtaposition of life’s highs and lows IS life .

2. Bob Merrill
    Bob Merrill October 17, 2017 at 3:17 pm | | Reply

What a beautiful piece about a beautiful person…

3. barbara
    barbara October 17, 2017 at 8:26 pm | | Reply

This is a wonderful piece, Erica. Very moving; he sound like a good man. The music was also a perfect compliment, or complement, maybe both. Congratulations.

4. Leda Schubert
    Leda Schubert October 18, 2017 at 5:37 pm | | Reply

Thank you, Erica. Wonderful.

5. Claudia Welch
    Claudia Welch October 18, 2017 at 6:45 pm | | Reply

Just loved this so very much. Thank you.

6. Eugene H
    Eugene H October 21, 2017 at 6:49 pm | | Reply

I think this is one of the best Rumblestrips of all and that is saying quite a lot.
    The grace, wisdom and dignity of both Mr Merman and his friend and mentor Marcel Marseau came through with extraordinary power and authenticity.
    Mr Merman’s description of the alley way meeting of Rudolph Nureyev and Marcel Marceau, two of the greatest artistic geniuses of our time nearly brought me to tears because of its sincerity and simplicity.
    Mr. Merman’s description and his coping with a life altering condition is a lesson for all of u.
    Erica, you have done all of us a great favor by offering us this piece.
    EAH

7. Eugene H
    Eugene H October 27, 2017 at 12:07 pm | | Reply

I have just listened to this – for the third time !
    I am more and more touched by it and have “googled” paradoxical kinesis.
    This is a show that keeps on giving.
    Thank you Erica. Thank you Mr. Merman and thank you Marcel Marceau where ever you are.

8. Marialisa Calta
    Marialisa Calta November 8, 2017 at 12:07 pm | | Reply

Thank you Erica and Rob for this insightful and remarkable podcast. Rob’s simple eloquence is especially stunning in this context; Erica thank you for giving him the opportunity to speak. Special thanks to the person who chose the music!

9. David Mirsky,M.D.
    David Mirsky,M.D. January 28, 2018 at 5:07 pm | | Reply

Rob Mermin and CircusSmirkus have been an important part of our family’s life for years(first our children and now their children). His sweet presence at a summer family reunion last year (I’m a semi-cousin) gave no hint of his current, remarkably managed situation. I am so grateful for this extraordinarily moving and (I hesitate but will use the word) uplifting-in all senses-connection with and about him that you have created. And now my challenge is integrating this into my work as a community child psychiatrist…