1. JG Meath
    JG Meath June 29, 2017 at 4:55 am | | Reply

A great listen. Nice piece; intimate. The subtext is their life. This is what it’s like to be a musician.

2. Ed Kennedy
    Ed Kennedy June 29, 2017 at 9:44 am | | Reply

Not my kind of music, but I liked it.

3. M. T. Anderson
    M. T. Anderson June 29, 2017 at 10:00 am | | Reply

Great show! Hadn’t heard of this band but I really loved the music. It’s so cool to actually get to see behind the scenes in a tour … Usually we just get the sound-bytes.

4. Jackson
    Jackson June 29, 2017 at 1:00 pm | | Reply

I am a huge Sylvan Esso fan and it was AWESOME to be able to hang out with them like this. Mostly you just get sound bytes from radio interviews they do, but I really felt like I spent time with Nick and Amelia after this interview. And I also loved getting to hear songs all the way through…and hear them right up against these beautiful, personal interview segments. Thank you for this show.
    -Jackson

5. Mary Luella Zahner
    Mary Luella Zahner June 29, 2017 at 3:10 pm | | Reply

What a fine interview.

6. Toshen
    Toshen June 30, 2017 at 2:03 pm | | Reply

Thanks for introducing me to Sylvan Esso. I downloaded both of their albums from their website after listening to your interview and have been enjoying them very much. It made the listening experience much richer to have spent some time with them through your interview.

7. Dare
    Dare July 4, 2017 at 3:29 pm | | Reply

Just started getting into Sylvan Esso but I have been a HUGE They Might Be Giants fan for about 13 yous now. Anyway hearing the lyrics of “Dead” at the beginning of this interview just solidified my LOVE of this band. SO GREAT!!!!