1. Tonio
    Tonio October 15, 2015 at 3:04 pm | | Reply

Brilliant idea!!! Why didn’t I think of that? I guess that’s what creative and talented friends are for, among other things.

As always, thank you for sticking your neck out and doing what you do. You are an inspiration.

And good luck!!! And to everyone else, fork it over.

1. anne
      anne October 18, 2015 at 1:25 pm | | Reply

Oh my….here’s my dilemma…I’d love to win the song but would hate to win the interview and I already have enough mittens and kindling..soooo…can I BUY a song about me?

2. Melissa Burroughs
    Melissa Burroughs October 15, 2015 at 9:40 pm | | Reply

This is gonna be the best pledge drive ever! I can’t decide if I want to pledge for the incredible writing, your apt choice in Survivor (may they live on forever), or the VPR mug which I think I already own. Or then again, maybe I should volunteer another item like one of your black journals from grade school, which would make a great show all in itself! Either way, I will pledge, mostly cause I want that kindling! Rumble Strip Vermont Rocks

3. Sage
    Sage October 16, 2015 at 8:32 am | | Reply

The SWAG!!!!! My favorite part! You are effing hilarious, and we are so lucky you share your talent and humor.

4. Allegra Boggess
    Allegra Boggess October 17, 2015 at 9:46 am | | Reply

This is the best podcast out there and even though I’m not from Vermont, listening to it feels like home. I live and work in Afghanistan which can be very stressful (yet wonderful) and I can’t tell you how happy, comforted, and connected I feel listening to each episode of this podcast. Thank you for making it.

5. Jill Andrews
    Jill Andrews November 5, 2015 at 7:32 am | | Reply

Erica, I found you by way of Scott Carrier’s Home of the Brave (and now that I’ve outed myself, I’m going over to his site in a minute to donate to his podcast too). Your shows are brilliantly done. I walk several miles a day and try to find thought-provoking stories to listen to along the way. I wish there were ten of you!! But then I’d get nothing done because I’d be a podcast addict. Your last story about Mark Utter made me weep, it was so beautiful. I’ve been meaning to donate ever since the ingenious Schwag story! So I’ve donated a little toward your cause, and can’t encourage you enough to continue with your brilliant series. Thank you so much!! Jill

6. Nicholas is Waiting December 16, 2016 at 1:04 pm |