1. Jodi
    Jodi June 3, 2015 at 4:38 pm | | Reply

This one hit home, thank you. As a young person, I figured I had plenty of time to do the things I had imagined doing.
    Then, twenty years pass and poof, nothing like I imagined! “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans” I heard this line thirty years ago, fell in love with it, but didn’t really understand it until now. That’s the funny thing about life, no matter how much advice you’re given, you’ve got to live it to know it. Cheers to you, Erica, for
    this one.

2. Buffy Root
    Buffy Root June 4, 2015 at 11:29 am | | Reply

This was great! Thanks all

3. Karen
    Karen June 4, 2015 at 7:45 pm | | Reply

I did not want it to end 🙂
    Thanks for the great work.

4. Carrie
    Carrie June 5, 2015 at 9:08 pm | | Reply

Absolutely wonderful. I loved the young girl’s ideas about how every age would be – would that it could all look so perfect from the inside!

5. Susi
    Susi June 7, 2015 at 11:21 am | | Reply

this is wonderful, Erica you are a gift!

6. Sara
    Sara June 7, 2015 at 7:14 pm | | Reply

I loved that you finished this piece with a quote about comfortable pants and aging.

7. Kelly Green
    Kelly Green November 13, 2015 at 10:04 am | | Reply

A link to this episode shall be my birthday gift to my friends in the coming year. Thank you. Will donate in 2016.

8. marianne ross
    marianne ross May 11, 2017 at 11:58 am | | Reply

thanks erica – you certainly covered the life span, with your friends looking forward and backward. i especially love the story of the fifth graders walking each other home.
    i then re-listened to my conversation with larry massett in “more poopy old people” and felt very much alive!