1. Marilyn
    Marilyn December 17, 2013 at 3:49 am | | Reply

That was so wonderful…..I truly love a childs voice telling that miraculous story. LOVED it.

2. Marilyn
    Marilyn December 17, 2013 at 3:50 am | | Reply

The set couldn’t be better.

3. Ruth
    Ruth December 17, 2013 at 6:16 am | | Reply

That just put the Magic back into the holiday. I was reminded of the myth, of the importance of story, in weaving our lives into culture, future and hope. Story and song kindle memories of a simpler time, childhood is rekindled here. Thank you for that.

4. Kelly
    Kelly December 17, 2013 at 6:34 am | | Reply

Wow. Someone give her a giant gift certificate to the catalog!

5. Tim Moore
    Tim Moore December 18, 2013 at 10:25 am | | Reply

That’s MY niece!
    Merry Christmas!

6. Dick
    Dick December 20, 2013 at 9:11 pm | | Reply

Remarkable six year old.
    How old is she now?
    You need to get her back to help set public policy in Montpelier and DC.

7. Barbara Heilman
    Barbara Heilman January 21, 2014 at 3:56 pm | | Reply

Frankenstein in Christmas!
    Somehow, this not-to-be-missed Christmas story got by me but last month, but better late than never.

8. Julie Weatherston
    Julie Weatherston December 5, 2014 at 3:55 pm | | Reply

LOVE this 🙂
    that little girl is amazing.
    she has that story down!

9. Marilyn Kolber
    Marilyn Kolber December 21, 2014 at 4:32 pm | | Reply

LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS!!!! Made my day….she is going to be a star! Thank you Erica Heilman for this remarkable treat.