1. anne
    anne October 9, 2015 at 2:30 pm | | Reply

I am going to remember to play this show for my daughter and son-in-law if/when they decide to become parents! Brett’s insights and enthusiam re early childhood are uplifting and enlightening. Thank you both.

2. Laura Dickerman
    Laura Dickerman October 9, 2015 at 2:51 pm | | Reply

great show! i give every new parent a copy of “gay uncle’s guide to parenting”–brett is the best–

3. Sage
    Sage October 10, 2015 at 6:55 am | | Reply

This was terrific. Thanks for putting a little of you in this as well.

4. Hannah
    Hannah October 16, 2015 at 1:06 pm | | Reply

Wow that was such a great interview with such wonderful insights. I’m a new teacher (2 years qualified) in London, England. It made me laugh out loud in recognition but I also learned a lot. Thanks so much! I’m going to share with all my teacher friends and more importantly all my friends who are parents…!!

5. Melissa Burroughs
    Melissa Burroughs October 18, 2015 at 8:09 am | | Reply

This show reminded me of an old friend of mine who started a newspaper she entitled the “Bad Mother Chronicles” where we could all share our googly eyed crazy person with the world. Glad to know that Brett’s out there to help us laugh at our laughable ways. Great show!

6. Mary
    Mary November 1, 2016 at 4:22 pm | | Reply

As a woman with no children, I so often want to scream the same sentiments that Brett does. Leave your kids alone, and let them grow up. You do not have to fix everything! How else will they become complete people. I am so glad my mother was not a helicopter parent. Loved it! Please have Brett on again.