1. mary azarian
    mary azarian May 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm | | Reply

I’m really enjoying your show on GDR. You are a terrific interviewer and I loved the waitress show and also Miriam Bernardo. Thank you for a great addition to GDR.

2. david connor
    david connor May 25, 2013 at 2:21 pm | | Reply

erica, great show#3–as was waitress episode. Thanks for Miriam’s schedule during Jazz Festival. Please ask her if she has a regular e-mailed gig schedule and if she could send it to me. Is the 6/22 House concert open to us groupies?

3. Jairo
    Jairo May 29, 2013 at 11:29 pm | | Reply

Thank you very much, Erica, for this great show. I love Miriam, she is such an artist and has a beautiful voice. But I also love your voice as an interviewer, you do a great job. I look forward to listening to more shows like this one.

4. Dov
    Dov May 30, 2013 at 3:22 am | | Reply

beautiful interview Erica..and an absolute ditto on Jairo’s comments on your most elegant, articulate & kind interviewing “voice” and yes…Miriam is one of a kind…although we are blessed to have many angels here in central VT….mmmmmmmmmm

5. Jodi DeGuzman
    Jodi DeGuzman June 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm | | Reply

Wonderful, relaxed, fun interview. Now I need to hear Miriam Bernardo perform live. Thank you!

6. Peg Tassey
    Peg Tassey February 2, 2015 at 1:20 pm | | Reply

Hi Erica! I’m making my way through your programs…it’s making these long winter days so much more fun and interesting. I just love this interview with Miriam, loved that you opened with Ribbon Bow, loved hearing you two laughing, and again, learning new things about someone who I know quite well. You really ask all the great questions. I loved how you asked her about dealing with men in bars, and about what sex has to do with music and what the heck a singer does with her hands…these are the subtle things, the human things that people really love to find out about a singer they love. AND I especially love her oh so Miriam answers to these questions! “That’s why I wear boots!” haha!
    GREAT interview! GREAT singer! Two great women! Thanks again. There’s no singer quite like Miriam, she makes me cry almost every time I hear her!

7. Andrew
    Andrew February 27, 2016 at 2:45 pm | | Reply

Hi Erica,
    Great interview. I love the musician episodes. You have a way of getting creatives to divulge their reasons for making and to talk about how their process unfolds. It’s magic and can be hard to describe. Thanks for your great work. More, please, more!